1) Who was your last text from?
I don't do the texting thing.
2) Is your phone close to you?
3) Bet your missing someone right now?
I miss lots of people right now, who I haven't seen or heard from in a while. Which reminds me, I should call Becky...
4) Last place you ate and with who?
At home with my kids? But, they probably mean 'other than home'. So... in that case... It was probably a few months ago, with Raz. Unless you count Thanksgiving over at a family friends house.
5) Have you ever been cheated on?
Is there anyone who hasn't been? Yes, I have been cheated on. Probably even by the majority of people I've been with, though I haven't done the math on that.
6) Is anyone interested in you right now?
Yes, I believe there are a couple of people who are. Obviously, they don't know what's good for them! LOL.
7) Do you get along with girls?
Sometimes. Though, I tend to get along better with males.
8) Have you ever been given an promise ring?
Yes. And, we can see how well that turned out.
9) Where does most of your family live?
California, I think. But, it's a big family and they keep moving away. Actually, now that I think about it.... the majority probably lives in Oregon at this point.
10) Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
11) Rent a movie or go to movies?
Depends on my mood, who I'm with, available funds, etc.
12) Are you happy with life?
Define "happy". I don't fart rainbows and sunshine or anything, but I'm content as possible with my life. I feel blessed to have my girls, my friends, and my support system. Things could be a HELL of a lot worse! So, yes, I'm satisfied.
13) Could you cry right now?
Of course I could. I do have the physical ability. I could put on some sad movie and see if I can start that up for ya.
14) What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Snoozing off and on as I took care of my girls.
15) What are you listening to?
I can hear spongebob in the background, and Aurora is drumming for me near the computer.
16) Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Not really. Unless... does adult conversation count?
17) What do you need to be doing right now?
What DON'T I need to be doing right now? I should; do dishes, clean the floor, get some sleep, do laundry, clean the girls room, sweep the front porch, take out trash.... Eh... I'll do it after the girls are in bed.
18) What were you doing at 1 AM this morning?
I think I was writing a journal entry, listening to music, and checking my e-mail.
19) Whose house were you at last besides yours?
Family friends. Her name is Sue.
20) Where were you friday night?
21) Do you wear a seat belt in the car?
yes. LOL - and sometimes I keep it on when the car stops because "I'm afraid of falling out." LMAO (Laurel is probably the only person who'll get that).
22) Next vacation you're going on?
I have no idea. My guess is that it would be to either Oregon or Massachusetts. Though, I fear that neither would be under the optimal "vacation" conditions.
23) Do you like to text or call more?
24) Would you forgive your best friend for hooking up with your love interest?
If I could forgive her/them when I was an angst-ridden, depressed, temperamental teenager, I think I can do it now that I've calmed down and find myself much more content with life. So, yes, I would forgive her/them, though it would take a bit longer to learn to trust her/them again.
25) Who did you last talk to on the phone?
I think that would be Laurel.
26) Where will you be in a hour?
Here. I'll get up when I'm done with this, do some light cleaning, hang out with the girls. And, they'll tell me to go away in about 1/2 an hour, because they're busy exploring and playing... so, I'll come back to the computer, probably talk to Summer for a bit, maybe check a few things online. And, I'll be back and forth all night. :)
27) When was the last time you slow danced with a boy or a girl?
Probably... my wedding, with just about everyone who was there, around 8 years ago.
28) How late did you stay up last night and why?
About 3-4 in the morning. I have insomnia.
29) Whats your hair look like today?
30) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Really, it depends on the person and the situation that we're talking about. Although, the odds would be against them. I would have to realize that the likelihood of me trusting them again is fairly slim, though not impossible. And, I would have to determine how likely they would be to "slip" again. So, it would be complicated.
31) Have you ever slept in contacts?
32) Have you seen the movie Thirteen?
33) Are you in a good mood?
For the most part, yes.
34) Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
No. But, It would matter to me if they drove while they were intoxicated, or did something else that was stupidly life-threatening (such as diving into a pool from a balcony *cough*Becky*cough*).
35) How many Advil's do you take at a time?
36) Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
Yes, but not very often. I can get very hot, and can be a pretty claustrophobic sleeper. If I fall asleep in someone's arms, it's because a LOT of walls have been thoroughly destroyed and I am exhausted for whatever reason.
37) Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
Yes. He is a friend and a good man.
38) Anything you're giving up on?
Never give up! Never surrender!
39) Do you care what people think about you?
Depends on the person. I care what my children think about the mother they got saddled with. When I'm in a relationship, I care what my partner thinks of me, in a variety of ways. I care what my friends think of me. But, if you're talking about making myself into something I'm not, or dressing in a particular way JUST because I don't want people to think badly of me - no, I don't care. I'll go to the supermarket in boxer shorts and a ratty t-shirt with unbrushed hair and unshaven legs.
40) Is there anyone getting on your nerves at the moment?
41) Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
There are a lot of them actually. I have a lot of male friends and family members, not to mention 3 godsons, that mean a great deal to me!
42) Do you have a best friend to lean on?
Absolutely. More than one actually.
43) Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
44) Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Yes, I could.
45) Where is your phone?
There's one next to me on the desk, one in the living room, and a cordless floating about somewhere.
And, well, I'm very bored right now. It's been about two years since I did one of these things, and so... I suppose it's time to do so again...